Terms & Conditions
1. Accepting the Terms
- Crafty Cult shall interact with customers/clients through e-mail, a form on our website, chat program on our website and phone call, Skype, or similar service.
- By clicking a button or checkbox on a website. you accept and agree to the terms, where this option is made available to you by CraftyCult.com in the user interfaces for any offer.
- In order to use the offering, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the offering if you do not accept the terms.
2. Provision of the offering by CraftyCult.com
- CraftyCult.com will attempt to continuously innovate in order to provide the best possible offering for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the offering which CraftyCult.com provides may change from time to time.
- You acknowledge and agree that CraftyCult.com may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the offering (or any features within the offering) to you or to users generally at s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that if CraftyCult.com disables access to your account or login route, you may be prevented from accessing the offering, your account details, or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- CraftyCult.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by a modification of the features, limitation of use of the offering, or the discontinuation altogether thereof.
3. Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for CraftyCult.com and to third parties for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the offering. You will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- CraftyCult.com will take due care to ensure the confidentiality of your credentials. You agree and acknowledge that in the very unlikely event of your credentials becoming known to a third party on account of an intrusion into CraftyCult.com the database, CraftyCult.com shall not be made liable for the resulting damages.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the concerned official at CraftyCult.com immediately.
4. Intellectual Property rights
Unless CraftyCult.com has otherwise agreed in writing, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You additionally agree that in using the offering, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, the logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
5. General legal terms
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time